1. What's going to help you be most productive
2. What support do you need to do your best work?
3. How do you want to stay connected with the team?
4. What support do you need from me?
5. What information/accessibility do you need to get your work done?
6. What feedback loops should we set up?
You may also want to check out last Friday's post (Teams365 787) which got you thinking about your support to remote teams as a leader. You can read it here.
Have a great Friday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009)
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365