Today's post includes six questions you might want to bring into any upcoming networking experience - whether it's a conference, industry event or company holiday party. All six of these are great conversation starters:
- Tell me a little about yourself?
- What brought you here?
- What do you see as current priorities in our field? Profession/industry?
- Tell me a little about your work?
- What's the most exciting thing you are working on right now?
- What other events (sponsored by x) have you attended? What did you enjoy? What would you recommend I participate in?
What other questions do you like to ask at networking functions?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365