1. Who needs to be "at the table" virtually? What enablers and barriers do they face with participation (ie, time of day, technology issues etc)
2. What per-preparation is needed in order to make the meeting most productive? Is there any pre-work needed? When does the agenda need to be circulated?
3. What are some of the key outcomes expected?
4. How will team members track and report on their progress with their accountabilities?
5. What follow-up is needed?
6. What changes will you make for future meetings?
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Join us in January for a Teams365 Coaching Group
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365