1. What tasks/activities/things can you delegate to others?
2. Who on the team would benefit/thrive with this task?
3. What will they need to be successful with this?
4. What other information will be important to share - resources, success measures, why this task is important, what impact it has on other work, key milestones, others needed to be involved etc?\
5. When, and how, will you check in on progress?
6. What will you do to capture lessons learned and celebrate completion?
The Six Leadership Questions a Day series is usually found on Fridays or Saturdays. You can read past posts in this column here.
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Supporting Team Leaders to do their best work, one conversation at a time
Coaching Skills Training | Teamwork | Leadership
Join us in January for a Teams365 Coaching Group
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
The Teams365 Team Leader Cards are now available - put some jazz in your 201 meetings with better questions