- Clear the clutter so what's important has space - What clutter could you remove to help this stand out more? I'm always amazed at how clearing clutter really can bring in some new energy.
- Schedule it - As Peter Drunker used to say "What doesn't get scheduled, doesn't get done"
- Create an accountability partner - Who can you partner with to do the task, cheer you on or hold your feet to the fire.
- Remember they "why" behind why this is important
- Get started! Getting started is half the battle with most things. Whether it's getting into a routine of writing or clearing in box, get tarted. It can help to set a time for 15 minutes and see how far you get. You may find that that creates all the start you need or it may be that it just the start.
Teams365 #97 - What are some quick wins? Read it here.
Teams365 #727: Questions to help you prep for 2016. Read it here.
Teams365 #489 - Conquering Procrastination - Read it here.
Have a great Sunday!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Join us in January for a Teams365 Coaching Group
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365