This week can be much quieter in the business world, whether we are working at work, or checking in from home. As we look towards the end of the year and the start of the new year, consider these questions:
- What are your top 5 goals for the new year – individually? Collectively? Organizationally?
- What is going to help you create momentum in the new year?
- What activities are core to the success of your team in 2016?
- What do you want the theme of the year to be?
- What systems will be important for you to put in place or refine?
- What will help accelerate results?
- What will be key relationships to foster or focus on in 2016?
- What pauses do you want to build in for reflection and capturing lessons learned. Schedule these in your calendar now! `
- When you look back on December 31, 2016 what do you hope the year will have brought to you?
I hope that this week you'll be able to find a few minutes to find time to create your vision for 2016, and reflect on your 2015 successes and lessons learned. If you haven't done so, you can listen into a ten minute audio I've posted on vision which is part of the Inner Biz Leader Virtual Business Planning Retreat. You can access it here - scroll down until you see the preview for the Vision Audio. Enjoy!
Have a great start to the week,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Join us in January for a Teams365 Coaching Group
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365