Here are six more questions you may want to be asking:
1. When are we at our best as a team?
2. What strengths can we leverage in our work and projects?
3. How do we have each others' backs?
4. How will we hold each other accountable for our results?
5. If we were to tweak/change one thing about how we work as a team that would be.....
6. I'm excited about _______ in the next few months.
Enjoy these questions and the conversations they provoke.
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Potentials Realized: Coaching | Teamwork | Leadership
Supporting Team Leaders to do their best work, one conversation at a time
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Authorized Partner of the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team