1. A past article I wrote on Five Principles for Virtual Facilitation
2. Facilitate.com also provides some excellent resources
3. Both of my books dedicate at least one chapter to virtual facilitation including Chapter 7 of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching and Chapter 6 of Effective Group Coaching.
4. Read all past posts I have written on Virtual Facilitation Skills here
5. A great article on 12 Trends for Mobile Learning in 2015 which you can read here at their site
What resources do you recommend to others around virtual facilitation?
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support for you or your team
Join us starting September 15th for the Virtual Facilitation Skills Intensive as we take a deep dive into the practice and art of virtual facilitation. Space is limited - click here to learn more and reserve your spot.