1. How is this project in budget, in time and in scope? What needs attention? (The triple constraint of project management focuses us on making sure we are on budget, time or scope. If not, one of these three needs attention/change/modification)
2. What involvement do the different internal/external stakeholders need? Consider the RACI framework - who is responsible, accountable versus those who need to be consulted and involved?
3 What are the key successes from this week (month or quarter)?
4. What are the top 3-5 upcoming milestones we need to place attention around?
5. What lessons have we learned this week? Where can it be applied?
6. What risks do we need to mitigate? How do we do this?
Yesterday in the Teams365 #556 post I focused the Leadership Toolbox on five resources around project management. You can read it here.
With best wishes,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support you or your team