1. Identify lessons learned specific to this project.
2. Identify lessons learned which can apply to future projects
3. Identify roles played by each team member. What worked? What didn't?
4. Undertake reflection on the stakeholder analysis and engagement
6. Provide a formal close out and formal acknowledgement of all those who participated in making the project what it was
The Project Management Guru website identified several activities which can be undertaken at the end of a project. Click here to read what they have to say about project close out activities.
Have a great Wednesday!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support you or your team