1. What are our strengths? What can we do to leverage these? If we all used our strengths every day what would be possible?
2. What does each one of us uniquely bring to the team?
3. What things do we do well? If we continued to do this on a consistent basis, what would be possible?
4. What's our vision for the next 12 months? 12 months from now we are.....
5. What are we committed to providing for each other - i.e. how will we have each other's backs?
6. The one thing I love about being on this team is .....
What other questions will help the team feel connected and focused?Team Development is a process that happens over time, and is not a one-off-event.. What do you have planned for team development this quarter?
Have a great week,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support you or your team