1. How ready is my team for telecommuting?
2. Which tasks would be easy to complete in a telecommuting format?
3. If we telecommute, what is essential for us to maintain in terms of face to face touchpoints - i.e. hours we are all in, etc?
4. What type of support does each team member need in order to be successful? Consider physical infrastructure support, information access, connection with others etc?
5. What are the best systems to allow us to stay connected and share information as a team? For example, regular virtual huddles, some physical face to face time each month?
6. What is our greatest opportunity around telecommuting?
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support you or your team