Whether you swing hard to the no-meeting side of the pendulum, or look to make your meetings more effective, a reminder to ask yourself the 8 Essential Meeting Questions I share in Effective Virtual Conversations © Jennifer Britton, pp
- What’s the purpose?
- What takeaways do we want?
- Who needs to be on the call?
- What preparation is needed for us to be most effective in the meeting?
- What pace to do we want in order to keep it engaging?
- What will help keep the focus?
- What’s absolutely essential? (versus what will be nice to cover or where can people go for more information around topics?)
- What follow up might be required?
(Excerpt: Effective Virtual Conversations, Britton, page 304, 2017)
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.