As many of you may be aware, the new Advanced Credential in Team Coaching (ACTC) is now available to all coaches who want to add this to their ICF credential.
Our Team Coaching Certification is approved for ICF CCEs and we are pleased to offer the following 10 programs providing you with both 70 hours of advanced team coaching training, and 125 hours for those who really want to expand their skill sets.
1. Group Coaching Essentials (8.75 CCEs)
2. Team Coaching Essentials (14 CCEs)
3. Advanced Team and Coaching Practicum (10 CCEs)
4. Coaching Diverse Teams via Coaching the (Hybrid) Work Styles (14 CCEs)
5. Activating Your Team and Group Coaching Superpowers (14 CCEs)
6. Co-Coaching Essentials (10 hours)*
7. Virtual Facilitation Essentials (8.5 CCEs)
8. Reconnecting Workspaces (24 CCEs)
9. Coaching Business Builder: Growing Your Team Coaching Business (15 hours)*
10. Team Coaching Approaches – Experiential Exercises, Learning and Neuroscience (6.75 hours)*
We also have Coaching Supervision available in an individual or group format.
Our winter program dates include the following in either a multi-session date (for those that want to complete learning in 3-6 months) or in more intensive 1 to 1.5 day virtual offerings: Course CCEs
Join us later this week, or next month to start your training!
More information available at GroupCoachingEssentials.ca
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.