- What were my major achievements this month?
- What do I want to celebrate?
- As I consider my goals (and resolutions) I made at the start of the year, how am I doing with these on a scale of 1-10? Which ones are becoming new habits or something I can check off?
- Which ones need to be let go of?
- As a leader, what have I noticed about my team this month?
- As a leader, what notes should I make about performance issues (if I haven't done it already!)
- The thing that has helped me be most productive this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be most successful this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be happiest this month has been ________
- The thing that has helped me be most healthy has been _______
Wrapping up the year strong:
- The one thing I really want to complete this year is…
- I want to make sure I have time for….
- One carry forward task for the new year will be…
- I’m learning that…
- Key projects/tasks I started/completed/will continue…
- Critical success factors were:
- Key relationships I leaned into were:
- What I need to carry forward to the next quarter is…
- One thing I want to continue doing to ensure my success next year is…
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.