Be sure to also join us for the November 15th call on Revisiting the Team and Group Coaching Superpowers™ Community Call. You an join us from 12 – 1230 pm ET that day at my zoom room – Open to all coaches who want to learn more about their unique style and how it can impact your approaches as a coach.
The characteristics of the Ecosystem Connector are
- Identifying and working with layers
- Integration – helping others see connections
- All about RELATIONSHIPS and CONNECTIONS
- Finding the BRIDGES between difference
The Web/Ecosystem values connection, and they bring the gift of activating different perspectives, voices and styles. Take a look at the web and notice how they involve, and connect different colors and voices to create a unique connection.
Coaching Tools they may activate on a regular basis include:
- Stakeholder Analysis – who is the team in relationship with, not only internally, but also externally
- Stakeholder Mapping
- PESTLE and SCAMPER
- Envisioning the Future
- Inside-Out and Future Back Thinking (Peter Hawkins)
The gift of the Ecosystem Connector™ Coach is in helping people view wider perspectives, the larger system and helping others find bridges between what may be seen as disparate. Of all the coaches, the Web Liaison/Liaison Web is often the one who is a convenor and brings the natural talent of connecting with others and putting them at ease.
They advocate for layers, bridges and systems.
Their blindspot is often around:
- getting into action or focusing on RESULTS, given that a lot of time can be spent exploring the system, the webs and the relationships.
- Focusing on Results
- The complexity they naturally see – many layers vs one layer
These coaches are often energized by possibilities, integration, holistic approaches, and seeing and working with things at multiple layers and perspectives.
The Ecosystem Connector™ Coach is often seen as the one who takes a stand for emotions and LOVE.
The stalwart of relationships, coaching Models they may gravitate to include:
- Head, Heart and Guts due to it’s integrative approach around coaching and the different layers – Head – what we think, Heart – what we feel, and Guts – what we sense.
- INSIDE-OUT and FUTURE BACK – Peter Hawkins
- Perspectives work or Balance Coaching
These coaches are energized by perspectives, learning and exploring the system
Their presence is often described as an integrator, a connector, and inclusive.
Are you an Ecosystem Connector™ Coach? If so, let us know by sharing it in the comments below!
Partnering with Any Ecosystem Connector™ Coaches? If so, stay tuned for how to adjust your style in a few weeks.
Enjoy the reflection!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.