Creating a visual tableau of who you are and what you are looking forward to is critical for success in today’s ever-changing landscape.
Check out more about the Draw Your Future process here.
Five reasons why it’s important to take time to revisit your vision at this time are:
- It provides an opportunity to reflect on how far you have come this year
- It provides a baseline for future reference
- It provide an opportunity to come together as a team to do some envisioning around What’s Possible
- It provides an opportunity to set some core goals and have those enshrined in something you can refer back to on a regular basis.
- And perhaps most importantly, it provides an opportunity to stop, pause and have a conversation around what’s important for you as a team.
What are you next steps? Contact me directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416.996.8326 to learn more about how we can bring the Draw Your Future into your organization.
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk - Virtual, Remote and Hybrid Checklist
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon