Regardless of space – virtual or in-person – here are 8 questions to be asking before every meeting:
Eight Essential Meeting Questions (EXCERPT: Reconnecting Workspaces © Jennifer Britton, 2021)
A quick way to get virtual meetings under control is to prepare for the session. Before you step into any virtual meeting you will want to ask yourself eight questions. Here are The Eight Essential Meeting Questions I posed in Effective Virtual Conversations
1. What’s the purpose?
2. What takeaways do we want?
3. Who needs to be on the call?
4. What preparation is needed for us to be most effective?
5. What pace do we want to keep it engaging?
6. What will help keep the focus?
7. What is absolutely essential to cover?
8. What follow-up might be required?
How can these questions support you with your meetings? How can they support you in making the conversations that much better?
Enjoy the conversation,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk - Virtual, Remote and Hybrid Checklist
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon