Consider the unique elements of what they really need in their virtual support – whether it‘s a live call, another email, a video they can watch at their own time, or something they can download.
Today, think about who you serve and what’s unique about their world. A great tool to tap into is the Empathy Map process which flows out of Design Thinking.
Consider the full 360-degree view of the world of your client.
- What are they seeing? Doing? Hearing? Thinking?
- What are the issues which are keeping them up at night?
- What’s helping them spring out of bed in the morning?
Consider who your clients are. Who are they and what is important to them? What are the things which are prevalent in their world?
As you consider these elements, write them out. Then, contrast this with what you are great at, and what you are passionate about.
It's in that space, which I call the Sweet spot, that leverage in your work or business exists.
- The most interesting thing I noticed about my client was.
- In order to move my business forward, I want to focus on..
- I can get into more conversations to validate these ideas with my clients by....
- What is important to them right now
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.