In chapter 9 I share these six questions which you will find useful as you undertake your one-on-one conversations:
- What are our top three to five goals this month?
- Are the goals SMART-E? (What do you notice about how they are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely, Exciting?)
- What doe success look like for each major goal? Do we all share the same vision of success?
- What does each one of us do to contribute to the achievement of the goal?
- What are the things that could get in the way, or derail, the goal? What will help, or enable, the goal?
- What are the measures we will use to know that we have reached the goal?
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.