Today's post gets you to think further about year end activities and possible retreat ideas for your team. While not everyone will be able to take a day away from the office, even spreading some of these activities over a couple of weeks, or the next month or two, gets you thinking about and in dialogue about important issues.
Here are ten things to be sparking focus and conversation around with your team:
1. Creating a Year in Summary - Using photos or words how would you describe the highlights of the last year
2. Strengths based work using either StrengthsFinder or VIA Strengths
3. Goal setting for the new year - overall goals, quarterly goals, monthly goals. Looking at how individual, team and organizational goals overlap
4. Creating an action plan for the new year
5. Creating a Vision for the new year
6. Vision Modelling - using tin foil, plasticine or, paper mache coming up with a model for your vision that you as a team can look at regularly
7. Coming up with a theme for the year
8. Taking time to Acknowledge each other
9. Celebrating your successes from the year - a lunch out (or in) or a night out bowling or playing ping pong (yes teams can have fun together!)
10. Setting an Intention for the year
What other activities might you undertake to wrap up the year together?
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.