Since it’s Thursday, it’s time to share the 6 Questions from this chapter which are all about teamwork.
Here they are:
SIX TEAMWORK QUESTIONS: TEAMWORK
1. What do we both bring to the table as strengths? How are they complementary? Similar?
2. What is important for us individually? How do these values align? How are they similar?
How are they different? How do we define these values? Where are they illustrated?
3. What is our shared vision for our work together?
4. What can we count on from each other?
5. What will we do if things go off the rails?
6. When and how will we check in around our progress? Provide feedback to each other?
(Excerpt: Page 163, Reconnecting Workspaces, © Jennifer Britton, 2021)
I hope that you will enjoy discussing these questions at your next team meeting!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.