Here are the chapter’s Six Teamwork Questions which I hope you will incorporate into your upcoming conversations:
1. What systems will help you do things faster, quicker, or more streamlined?
2. What current tasks are done repeatedly that could benefit from systems?
3. What are the key activities which different team members need to track?
4. What else might need to be passed on to others (think information, data, contacts, etc.)
5. What are the systems/information everyone needs access to?
6. When do we need to flag issues immediately?
What’s important to note about systems for you?
Enjoy the conversation,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.