Here are several areas you will want to consider:
• Strategic planning
• Project log
• Status update
• Milestone checkpoint: where are we and where do we want to be?
• Vision/mission/mandate meetings: What’s our vision for our work?
• Three-way midpoint meeting
• Goals, accomplishments, resources
• Matrix management checklist:
• What do we need to cover (reporting, goals, priorities)?
• What issues need to be surfaced, when, and how?
• What are the things we need to know about each other? What are our preferences for
knowledge—lots of info, less info, when to surface issues?
• How do we communicate in between issues? To what level?
This is an excerpt from Chapter7 of Reconnecting Workspaces. Pick up a copy on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Reconnecting-Workspaces-Pathways-Thrive-Virtual/dp/0993791557
Enjoy the conversation!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk at https://www.ted.com/talks/jennifer_britton_virtual_remote_and_hybrid_checklist_aug_2021
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.