1. What you want to celebrate?
2. What your major achievements have been?
3. What projects are a priority moving forward?
4. What you really need to wrap up?
5. What you need to leave behind.
A reminder that this is an opportune time to take some notes around things you have noticed about team member achievements - the positives and not so positives - for performance reviews. Of course, don't just wait to share it then, provide your team with both positive and constructive feedback. When was the last time you did your one on ones?
Supporting Team Leaders One Conversation at a Time(TM)
View our 12 minute presentation on the upcoming Teams365 Team Leader Foundations online training, and Coaching Groups starting this fall. Our next Coaching Group starts Tuesday October 14 at 5:45 pm Eastern by phone, and the Teams365 Team Leadership Foundations Modules will be running this fall on Fridays from 7:15 - 8:15 am Eastern.