In our next Remote Pathways podcast episode, Episode 37, we explore the topic of hybrid work. Given that many organizations will be moving to this way of working in the near future, with some organizations on-site and others offsite.
Here’s what we are going to be exploring:
Jennifer and Michelle consider what hybrid work is and the various ways it's popping up in workplaces around the world. This is THE conversation companies are having and it's important that we are thinking through the complexities of it all.
In this episode we explore:
- What is hybrid and is it new?
- The unique stretch points for teams
- Physical workplace vs. virtual workspace
- How do we ensure people feel connected and included?
- What's happening to meetings and watercooler conversations
- Everyone's voice and perspective is important
- Leadership will require different styles
- Now is the time to experiment
I want to invite you to head on over and check out our 37th episode of the Remote Pathways podcast – https://www.remotepathways.com/podcast.html.
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team