Here are some questions to use to reflect on the past month:
- As you reflect on April, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- As you reflect on the year so far, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes this month do you want to duplicate?
- What top 3 learning have you head that you want to carry forward?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped your successes?
- What has hindered or gotten in the way?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to May, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for May?
- What are the key goals?
- What are the major priorities?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make in May?
- What habits do you want to leverage?
- When will you check in to explore your progress, and make changes?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- Who can help you be successful this month?
Enjoy your reflections!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team