It is this structure that helps to create trust and safety, as well as connection.
Examples of strong process include:
- Creating shared agreements of how you will operate together.
- Focusing on 2-3 topics for each conversation. If there are too many topics and it is unclear, it is unlikely that we will be able to move forward with ideas.
- Providing people with an opportunity to focus on what’s important
- Clarifying our end outcomes.
- Creating a strong culture in whatever virtual or hybrid context you operate within. Culture is HOW we do things here.
- Leaving time for synthesis at the end of the call
What are you wanting to incorporate into your next calls?
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team