Reflecting on the month of November:
- What were my major achievements this past month?
- What do I want to celebrate?
- As I consider my goals (and resolutions) I made at the start of the year, how am I doing with these on a scale of 1-10? Which ones are becoming new habits or something I can check off?
- Which goals need to be let go of or changed?
- What habits have supported me this past month?
- As a leader, what have I noticed about my team this past month?
- As a leader, what notes should I make about performance issues? (if I haven't done it already!)
- The thing that has helped me be most productive this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be most successful this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be happiest this month has been ________
- The thing that has helped me be most healthy has been _______
- What have I noticed about my work/productivity/results and/or relationships during the winter months (if you are in the northern hemisphere) or summer (if you are in the southern hemisphere)?
- How I’m doing with my theme of the year (how I am living it, embodying it)?
Looking ahead to December:
- The one thing I am committed to completing this month is…
- The project I want to get started…
- The project I most want to wrap up is...
- My priorities are:
- Our team priorities are:
- My goals are:
- My teams goals are:
- I want to...
- I'll be really happy at the end of December or/the year when….
All the best,