“Knowing when to collaborate and when not to is an art form.”
- What does collaboration mean for you?
- Where will collaboration lead to a result where 1 + 1 does equal more than 2?
- What skill sets are important to add on to what you can provide?
- Where is partnering (another type of collaboration) key in your work?
Take a look at these past blog posts for more information:
- Audio – Five Ingredients for more Successful Collaboration
- Six Barriers to Collaboration – Teams365 1165
Enjoy the conversation!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team
Join us September 17th for the one-day Stand Out Virtually! STtdio Day Masterclass - Learn more about creating exceptional virtual presentations, meetings and programs, and leave the day with your next one sketched out!