Getting grounded may involve several different practices. It might entail:
- Focusing on our routines.
- Taking time each day to reflect on what’s working, and what’s not.
- Reflecting on what things to keep and what things to adjust or iterate. As a team this may involve: Regular conversations about priorities, collaboration and also what to say no to.
- Practices like meditation, or mindfulness techniques where you become more aware of regular activities.
- When working remotely or as a distributed team, focusing in on your practices.
What are the things you want to do to get more grounded? To stay grounded?
Please share with us your favorite resources in the comments below!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team