As we kick off a new month, what’s important for you to keep an eye on?
What are your top 3-5 goals?
What are the most important habits and routines to consistently undertake?
Like we’ve done in past months, what do you want to ensure you focus on?
Once you are done that, earmark some time to focus in on your mid-year review.
Here are a number of questions to take stock of the first half of the year, and look ahead to July, as well as the second part of the year:
- What have your successes been?
- Who have you been working with?
- I have PIVOTED BY…
- Where has your focus been?
- What have you taken a stand for?
- What have you become known for?
- Which goals are becoming new habits, or something you can check off?
- What do you notice about your metrics?
- Which goals need to be adjusted or let go of?
- The thing that helped me be most successful this year has been __________
- The thing that has helped me be happiest this year has been __________
- What has helped me be most healthy has been __________
- What I have noticed about my work/productivity/results and/or relationships is __________
- What’s your focus for the rest of the year?
- Looking ahead to the next six months, my top 3 – 5 priorities are:
- My theme for the rest of the year is…
- Success at the end of the end of the year includes:
- I also need to think about __________
Aristotle wrote, “We are what we repeatedly do”. What are the habits and routines which shape your world?
Planning Support with Your Business
Looking for a mid-year Virtual Work Planning session for yourself or your business? Check out the half day, one day and multi-day VIP working day sessions. You can find out more here.
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team
Check out our Digital Resources to support you in your work and conversations