We’ve just passed the Summer Equinox, and I had indicated that many would want to take some time this weekend to note your goals and focus areas for the next 3 months of summer (or winter – if you are in the Southern Hemisphere).
Here are some questions to get you thinking about this season:
- What are 3-5 key priorities for the next 90 days?
- What do you want to do consistently for the next 90 days?
- Is there one habit or routine you want to focus on?
- What relationships do you want to cultivate?
- What projects are in focus this season?
- What do you want to be saying YES to? What do you want to be saying NO to?
- If you track metrics, note your metrics today (sales, outreach, social, achievements) and compare them to 90 days ago, as well as think about where you want them to be in another 90 days.
- What else is important to note?
This week we’ve taken a look at a lot of topics which are important and might warrant some more reflection or “percolation time”. Our posts this week were:
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt around “I love”…
- Friday’s Flashback Friday post around Five Focus Areas for Team Leaders: Teams365 #2213
- Thursday’s post around “What needs more percolation time”?
- Wednesday’s posts about Inclusivity in virtual meetings – bringing all voices into the virtual room
- Tuesday’s post – Remote Teamwork – Back to the Basics – Communication – What’s important to note? What needs more consistency? What’s becoming NOISE?
- Monday’s post around TRACK IT!
Enjoy the focus!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.