This Friday I wanted to take us back to an earlier Team Building Tip from July 2019. Here’s what I wrote:
This week’s Team Building Tip gets you thinking about the questions “What questions do you need to ask?”. This is a valuable way to expand our thinking and get out of the rut of how we might be looking at things.
As you go about thinking of your most important questions, ask yourself the 5 W's + H.
To expand your thinking this week, consider asking yourself questions along the lines of…
- Who is important?
- What is the one thing that might work best for you?
- What are the elements that could distract/detract?
- When do you want to focus more?
- Where do you need to look?
- What do you need to embrace?
- Where do you need to let go?
In addition to these questions, you may also want to consider the questions of:
- What do we see as common ground?
- What’s important to connect or what’s connected?
- What’s missing?
- What’s another way of exploring this?
- What assumptions are we making?
- What is the outcome we are looking for?
- What else?
I hope that you enjoy your conversations and have a few minutes to focus in on what’s important for you as a team.
With best wishes,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.