Beyond the immediate need, what else is important for you to be focusing on?
Depending on your work, you might consider:
- Catching up with colleagues and taking time to reach out for a virtual conversation/1-1
- Updating records and projects
- Clearing out items which no longer serve a purpose
- Revisiting your vision – what’s important right now? What is important to keep an eye on in the big picture?
- Spending time focusing on what is important and connected to your vision
- Reviewing the focus of work and impacts you have had
- Catching up on paperwork/administrative tasks
- Getting your finances in order
- Taking time to ensure that you are focusing on family projects and routines
- Carving out time to get through the pile of books/podcasts/blogs you have said you always wanted to focus on
- Starting a memoir
What are the projects which are going to fill you up? What are the projects that are going to help you focus in on what’s important for you right now?
Enjoy your projects!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming programs on our calendar!