Yesterday afternoon I hosted my regular virtual Month End Planning and Review session. If you enjoy these posts and want to join us for a live co-working session, join me at the end of every month for a one-hour virtual monthly planning and review session. Imagine what 60 minutes of focused time on your monthly accomplishments and planning for the next month could do.
Learn more about this program, and upcoming dates, and SCHEDULE it in to join us for the next one later this month.
Given that we are starting a new month, it’s time to take stock around your last month – I hope that you will take 10-15 minutes today to review and reflect on these questions.
Looking to last month:
- What were your major accomplishments?
- What progress did you make towards your annual goals?
- What was your biggest learning?
- What surprized you?
- What skills and strengths did you leverage?
- What habits did you develop?
- What helped you be successful?
- What do you need to leave behind?
Looking ahead to February:
- What are your top 3 priorities?
- What do you want to make sure you focus on?
- What do you need to say no to?
- What relationships are important to foster?
- What habits are important to create or maintain?
- What’s going to be a stretch?
- What’s the one thing you might shy away from? What will help you achieve this?
- What will help you be accountable to your goals and plans?
- What’s your contingency plan?
Enjoy your reflection and planning!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Check out upcoming programs on our calendar!