Having hosted the blog for many years now (seven to be exact!), it’s become an important writing source and connection source. I so enjoy hearing from others around what they are using in their work and what they are referring to others. I hope that you will find the monthly calendars useful, and perhaps something to share with your teams and/or colleagues. WE all can benefit from some soundbytes around key topics related to teamwork, leadership and conversations!
And now, on to a quick recap of what was here this week:
- 2212 - Monday January 20 Effective Virtual Conversations Tip
- 2213 - Tuesday January 21 Team Essential - Five Focus Areas for Team Leaders
- 2214 - Wednesday January 22 Team Essential – Building Trust
- 2215 - Thursday January 23 Team Building Tip
- 2216 - Friday January 24 FlashbackFriday
- 2217 - Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt “My bucket list includes…”
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Writing
Check out upcoming programs on our calendar!
As we step into the start of the year, get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Winter 2019 programs start this week including the Coaching Biz Growth Lab (an annual focus on coaching business development), GroupCoachingEssentials (8.75 CCEs), the Advanced Group and Team Coaching Practicum (10 CCEs) and the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program (8.5 CCEs) - geared to support you in creating more exceptional virtual conversations. Finally the Mentor Coaching Group for Winter 2020 will begin - aimed at coaches who are working towards their ACC, PCC or renewing.