In this month’s last post of the month, it’s an opportunity to focus in on what you did accomplish and earmark items for the final month of the year. What do you want to and need to pay attention to as you move into the final month of the year?
Here’s several questions to get you thinking about this month end:
- What were my major achievements this month?
- What “last mile” activities did I get to complete? What’s still on the list to complete before year end?
- What do I want to celebrate?
- As I consider my goals (and resolutions) I made at the start of the year, how am I doing with these on a scale of 1-10? Which ones are becoming new habits or something I can check off?
- Which ones need to be let go of?
- As a leader, what have I noticed about my team this month?
- As a leader, what notes should I make about performance issues (if I haven't done it already!)
- The thing that has helped me be most productive this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be most successful this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be happiest this month has been ________
- The thing that has helped me be most healthy has been _______
As I think about the summer overall:
- My biggest accomplishment has been....
- My biggest learning has been....
- My ability to flourish has been supported by....
- I'm proud of....
- The one habit which has really helped me has been...
- I want to continue….
Looking ahead to the month of December:
- My top 3 -5 goals this month are:
- The things I absolutely want to finish are:
- My priorities are:
- Wild success at the end of the month will look like …. (Yes, this is one of my favorite questions which I ask each month in PlanDoTrack…)
- The interruptions and disruptions I want to minimize are….
- The habit I want to focus on is…
- I want to take daily steps around…
- I want to reach out to….
- I want to say NO to…
- I want to keep an eye on…
- I’m excited about….
Enjoy the reflections!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Writing
As we step into the end of the year, get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.