- On Monday, in Effective Virtual Conversation Tip 114 we explored mentoring. Read it here
- On Tuesday we explored Performance Reviews and Conversations in the remote space. Read it here.
- On Wednesday, we debunked the Remote Myth– “They’ll Understand” – We may need to over communicate in different ways. Read it here.
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip got us to consider the Devil’s Advocate perspective around key issue. Read it here.
- Friday’s Flashback Friday took us back to at Teams365 2017 post on Remote Team Mistakes. Read it here.
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling post explored the question “____ Is Enough For Me”. Read it here.
What is important for you to note?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.