Be sure to check out the following posts:
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt 70 – What do you want to make sure you complete by year end? Read it here.
- Friday’s Flashback post which explores Empathy and Connection in Remote Teams. Read it here.
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip – What will keep you grounded? Is it time to revisit your values and beliefs to see how they can help you through all the changes? Read this week’s TBT here.
- Wednesday’s post on Remote Work Pathways. Read it here.
- Tuesday’s post continuing the remote work conversation. Read it here.
- Monday's Effective Virtual Conversation Tip #113 on distractions. Read it here.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.