- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt #64, getting you to think about the 10 things you are grateful for.
- Friday’s Flashback Friday: Productivity Tips to Amp Up Your Meetings
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip asking you to think about what could benefit from more percolation.
- Wednesday’s focus on Mentoring Questions you might use to help you select and support a mentoring conversation.
- Tuesday’s focus on Five Virtual Meeting Pitfalls.
- And Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations tip focusing on what pre-work you want to assign.
Enjoy checking out this week’s posts and take note of what’s important for you to explore further this week, or next month?
Have a great Sunday!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.