Alignment around purpose.
Alignment around values.
Alignment around goals.
When a team is not aligned, it’s likely we’ll see these types of behaviors:
- Performance issues and lack of clarity around goals
- Weaker team culture – no one is sure what they are working on or what’s important
- Help team members see the bigger picture
- Help teams prioritize so they can focus on what’s important
- Build connection across the team
- Understand who does what
- Clarity and strengthen team culture
What is important to note around alignment within your team right now?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.