- Explore summer working hours. Is there a way your workday hours can start a bit earlier or later?
- Explore a compressed work week. Is there a way to compress your work hours into 4 days instead of 6, or wrap up early on a Friday by spending an extra hour or so at work Monday through Thursday?
- Take advantage of longer days to explore your community
- Focus on completing a summer project at work. This may be one that helps you grow into new areas, synthesizes things you have learned, or leaves a legacy for your work.
- Make a summer list of things you wish you could do
- Schedule one day weekend trips away
- Move workouts outdoors into the early morning or evening
Many workplaces do shift to a summer schedule over July and August. Inquire what’s possible and do consider taking advantage of it.
What are the different ways you want to renew?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.