For many businesses the next month or two involves a lot of time when people are offline for summer holidays. It may be an opportune time for downshifting and renewal.
In order to get the most out of your time off, consider these questions:
- What do I need to do to wrap up before I go on holidays?
- Who will be covering for me, when I am gone? How do I communicate this (internally/externally)? What do I need to make sure I have for them?
- What do I do to ensure coverage so I can go offline during my time off?
- What is important to do during my time off?
- Who do I want to connect with?
- What, if anything, do I want to check off my summer project or bucket list?
- What’s a non-negotiable around my holiday time?
Enjoy the reflection!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.