Teams which excel are great at getting results AS WELL AS having strong relationships. On the relationship front we want to hone areas such as:
- Knowing each other
- Understanding each other’s strengths and styles
- Being able to understand what supports vs. what triggers others
- Providing feedback and communication
- Being able to work across differences, and difficult issues
- Team Spirit (having a sense of team identity – see yesterday’s post on this)
- taking a coffee break together each week,
- ensuring that team meetings happen on a regular basis for virtual teams,
- spotlighting the work and background of one of the team members each month in an internal email and/or newsletter,
- connecting peers in peer pairings to get to know each other, and their work.
What are the things you are doing as a team to strengthen relationships?
Hope that you are enjoying your mid-week,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).
Check out the new 19 Tips for Productivity On-Demand Course. If this is your year to get things moving, check it out now. Join Jenn for bi-weekly live group calls until July. $129 US. Learn more and enroll here.