The platform which connects group members in between the calls can be instrumental in enhancing this. There are many options which are possible including:
- Private Community Groups such as Mighty Networks
- Secret Facebook Groups (non-searchable)
- Chat groups on your own Learning Management System – we use Teachable as our e-learning portal
What is going to keep the conversation going for the groups you are working with?
As you go to select your platform, consider these items:
- The purpose – is it to share successes, resources, links, files, other
- Accessibility and mobility
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).
Check out the new 19 Tips for Productivity On-Demand Course. If this is your year to get things moving, check it out now. Join Jenn for bi-weekly live group calls until July. $129 US. Learn more and enroll here.