Consider the impact of not:
- Holding meetings where people can see each other
- Holding meetings consistently because some people are not there
- Recording meetings and/decisions made
- A lot of misunderstanding occurs when we don’t become proactive in connecting with all team members, as visually as possible.
- Ensuring meetings are streamed and people can see each other
- Capturing agreements and decisions in chat so you can then circulate the chat log as meeting notes for everyone (who is there and not there)
- Rotating meeting times and organizers, so even if the leader is on the road, or engaged the team has a strong enough process to be able to follow through and meet around.
What are the ways you can keep the team and it’s focus top of mind this month?
What will make things visible and visual?
Have a great day,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).
Check out the new 19 Tips for Productivity On-Demand Course. If this is your year to get things moving, check it out now. Join Jenn for bi-weekly live group calls until July. $129 US. Learn more and enroll here.