I write about virtual teamwork, virtual facilitation and collaboration in two of my more recent books – Effective Virtual Conversations which was released in 2017 and the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner (2019).
If you didn’t catch it, be sure to check out some of my earlier calls this year including:
- 5 Virtual Team Builders
- Collaborating in the Virtual Space – February’s Effective Virtual Conversations Call.
I will also be hosting two live calls a month which started mid-February, to answer questions and also share additional resources. These calls will also be uploaded to the program resource site.
It’s a great value and I hope you will find it beneficial and join us!
It’s the start of a new month, so here are this month’s planning questions-
Reflecting back on the month of February:
- What were my major achievements last month?
- What do I want to celebrate?
- As I consider my goals (and resolutions) I made at the start of the year, how am I doing with these on a scale of 1-10? Which ones are becoming new habits or something I can check off?
- Which goals need to be let go of or changed?
- What habits have supported me this month?
- As a leader, what have I noticed about my team?
- As a leader, what notes should I make about performance issues? (if I haven't done it already!)
- The thing that has helped me be most productive in February was ______
- The thing that has helped me be most successful in February was ______
- The thing that has helped me be happiest in February ________
- How I’m doing with my theme of the year (how I am living it, embodying it).
Here are some questions you will want to consider as you step into the new month –
Looking ahead to March:
My priorities this month are:
- The one thing I want to make sure I get accomplished before the end of this quarter is….
- The one thing I want to check off before the end of winter is….
- The project(s) I want to get started...
- The project I most want to wrap up is...
- I want to leave ______ in the month of February.
Our team priorities this month are:
My top 3- 5 goals this month are ________.
My teams goals this month are ________.
I'll be really happy at the end of March when ________.
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), Coaching Business Builder (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).