- Planning for Key Activities for Your Team at Year End
- Five things to make sure you get in the calendar now for 2019
- Skill Development for 2019 for you as a leader and your team
- Five key elements for virtual and remote team members
- Prepping for Year End Events
For now, it’s Thursday, and let’s get to our 208th Team Building Tip. Today’s question is:
From the 30,000 foot view, what’s important?
Consider what’s important for you as a team from the macro-level. As you look out from this vantage point you may want to consider:
- What’s REALLY working?
- How do key items (successes, failures, opportunities, initiatives) fit together?
- What are the things we need to be aware of?
- What lies ahead on the horizon?
What do you notice as you move to the 30,000 foot view?
Potentials Realized | Effective Virtual Conversations | Coaching Team Leaders
We provide team and leadership development support through coaching, consulting and training services
Author of several books including the 2018 Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner & Effective Virtual Conversations (2017)