Earlier today I hosted one of my monthly virtual month end planning hacks. These one hour sessions take professionals through a series of reflective prompts, using the tools I have developed for my newest planner, called the Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner. It’s been so well embraced that I am working on editions for other professionals – remote workers, and leaders. Check out the Coaching Business Building Workbook and Planner here.
If you’ve been following the Teams365 blog for any time, you know that I include month end reflection questions and planning prompts for the month ahead. Here are yours for this month:
- As you reflect on August, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- As you reflect on the summer, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes this month do you want to duplicate?
- What top 3 learning have you head that you want to carry forward?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped your successes?
- What has hindered or gotten in the way?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to September, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for September?
- What are the key goals?
- What are the major priorities?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make in September?
- What habits do you want to leverage
- When will you check in to explore your progress, and make changes?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- Who can help you be successful this month?
Potentials Realized | Effective Virtual Conversations | Coaching Team Leaders
We provide team and leadership development support through coaching, consulting and training services.
Author of several books including Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner (2018) & Effective Virtual Conversations (2017)